Toll Free: 800-568-SAVE (7283)

Local: 631-589-0100

Personal Business Life & Health Affinity Programs Firefighters Claims About Contact

Motorcycles, ATVs, and Recreational Vehicles

Motorcycles, ATVs, and Recreational Vehicles

Whether you drive a Harley, an Arctic Cat, or a Winnebago, you can find the right insurance at the right price at Hometown Insurance Agency.

We offer insurance specifically designed for your RVs, ATVs, Motorcycles, or other vehicles that standard auto and homeowners insurance policies just aren’t designed to cover – and from companies that specialize in insuring those types of vehicles.

When it comes to big-kid toys, you can’t afford not to insure them. While fun to own, they can be costly to repair. If you add one of these to a homeowners policy and trouble occurs off your property, you could be on the hook.

Once reserved for getting from one green to the next, many people now “putt” around retirement parks and condo complexes in golf carts.

Golf carts are quickly joining the ranks of ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft as a favorite toy for grown-ups.

But what happens if these items get stolen or damaged? Make sure you’ve got the right combination of coverage and service to get you back on the trails and waterways quickly.

“Specialized coverages go well beyond the bare-bones coverage you get with a homeowners endorsement,” says Marcy Gray of Progressive. “Stand-alone policies cover you for things like towing and accessory theft. Companies that sell specialized policies also generally have claims reps trained to get you back on the ‘playground’ fast.”