Compiled by Leighann Bentivegna
What’s the number one thing that excites people about the summer weather? Well, grilling outside of course! Below we have some quick and easy, delicious recipes created and suggested by our very own, Judy Passarella. Take a look, try one of them out and enjoy!
Marinated Chicken Breast
- Take a package of chicken breast, thinned and trimmed either by you or by the butcher
- Put it in a gallon Ziploc bag or a deep bowl and pour an 8 oz. bottle of Italian dressing on top of the chicken
- Toss the two together and refrigerate (minimum of 30 mins but no longer than 3-4 hours) until ready to grill
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and grill the chicken on medium heat about 4 minutes per side
Marinated London Broil
- Tenderize the meat by pounding with a meat mallet and place in a gallon Ziploc bag
- Add soy sauce (about one cup) and chopped garlic
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Grill on med-high heat for approximately 8 minutes per side
- Remember to slice across the grain for a tender cut
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1-2 inch cubes, rinse potatoes and pat dry
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil over the potatoes and stir
- Sprinkle parsley (1 teaspoon) and garlic salt (about a tablespoon) over the potatoes
- Toss very well
- Pour the potatoes onto a large piece aluminum foil and wrap them up
- With a fork or toothpick poke a few holes in the foil
- Put on the grill for 12-15 minutes each side, open and enjoy!
© Courtesy of Judy Passarella
There are currently no comments. Get the conversation started by letting us know what you have to say using the form below.