Shared with permission from: BELFOR Property Restoration
With hot weather just around the corner, spring or early summer is the ideal time to do a check-up on your HVAC cooling systems. Have a qualified HVAC professional conduct a maintenance check-up on cooling systems which can:
- Prevent small problems from becoming expensive repairs
- Avoid long waits and high repair prices during peak season
- Ensure system is working efficiently for air quality and to save on utility bills
Here are some steps the HVAC maintenance visit can include:
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check electrical components / controls (use lockout tagout procedures)
- Clean evaporator / condenser coils (follow PPE protocols)
- Oil motor
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check condenser
- Check, clean or replace filters (use properly MERV rated filters)
We care about you! Call your trusted Hometown Insurance Agent for a cool insurance review today at 1-800-568-SAVE (7283) or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for helpful information.
Hometown Insurance…Where Customers are Family!
There are currently no comments. Get the conversation started by letting us know what you have to say using the form below.