Here are five questions that you should definitely consider asking at this time of year:
- Is there an engagement or marriage in your near future or newly inherited jewelry?
- Will you be adding bicycles, recreational equipment or other outdoor higher cost items to your fun list?
- Are your electronics covered under extended plans?
- Have you checked your Home inside and out regarding: gutter condition, tree health, and soil grade?
- Does your existing homeowner or renter policy include enough replacement cost insurance to replace these items?
Ask your Hometown Agency representative about a Personal Floater and other insurance protection to expand on the coverage offered on your existing homeowner or renter policy.
There are currently no comments. Get the conversation started by letting us know what you have to say using the form below.